Every day we seek ways to make our work as easy as possible. And, lucky for us, more and more methods have been developed to solve delicate issues much easier and without headaches. Thanks to technology, it seems that the geographical boundaries have disappeared.
Have you ever imagined that you can transfer money in just 10 minutes to / from abroad? Perhaps a few years ago this seemed inconceivable. Now, however, everything is simple, fast and safe.
What can you do with OTP MoneyGram bank transfer?
Send money in cash in secure and fast conditions without the need for a debit card or bank account;
You have available to transfer over 233.000 agency locations in 191 countries;
You have the ability to transfer the desired amount in just 10 minutes, depending on the agent's working schedule and local regulations;
You benefit from small fees via MoneyGram, through which money arrive at national or international level, in EUR, LEI or USD;
MoneyGram always comes to your aid by simplifying actions and constantly proposing new services;
Have confidence. Agents dealing with your transfer are competent persons who will ensure that your money is delivered to the right recipient in good time.
How does OTP MoneyGram bank transfer work?
At the time of the bank transfer, MoneyGram agent will provide you with a reference number that you must transmit to the person to whom the money will go. The package includes a free 10-word message.
If you are in the position to collect money from OTP Bank headquarters, then make sure you have the identity card and the reference number that MoneyGram communicates to the person who made the bank transfer. Money is handed over on the spot, with no additional taxes or fees.
Go to the MoneyGram website:
- • Find the locations of the MoneyGram agencies closest to you and your loved ones;
- • Search advantageous fees to send money anywhere in the world;
- • See what receipt options are available in the country where you are sending money.
In addition to the transfer fee that applies to a transaction, a currency exchange charge set by MoneyGram or its agents may be applied. Tariffs can change.
1. The operator is MONEYGRAM PAYMENT SYSTEMS, Inc., having its head office in 1550 Utica Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55416 USA; the operator's representative is OTP BANK ROMANIA SA, having its head office in str. Buzești nr 66-68, sector 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40/10295/1996, VAT number 7926069, Bank Registry no. RB-PJR-40-028/1999;
2. The person making the money transfer or receiving money has the right to data access, data intervention and opposition, as stipulated by Article 13-15 of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals regarding processing and free circulation of personal data.
a) the data access right represents the possibility granted to the client (person in question, under Law no. 677/2001) to obtain from the representative, on demand and free of charge, the answer to one request per year, confirming if their personal data is processed or not by the representative. In order to exercise their data access right, the Client (person in question, under Law no. 677/2001) may submit with the representative a written, dated and signed request asking for the previously mentioned information.
b) the data intervention right represents the client’s possibility of obtaining from the representative, on demand and free of charge:
- As the case may be, the correction, update, blocking or deletion of the data which cannot be processed according to the applicable law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- As the case may be, making anonymous data whose processing is not compliant with the applicable law;
- Notification of third parties to which the data was revealed of any operation carried out according to those mentioned in letters b1) and b2), if such notification is not impossible or implies a disproportionate effort compared to the legitimate interest which may be prejudiced. In order to exercise their data intervention right, the Client (person in question, under Law no. 677/2001), may submit with the representative a written, dated and signed request.
c) the right of opposition represents the possibility of the Client (person in question, under Law no. 677/2001), of opposing, at any moment, from justified and legitimate reasons, related to their particular situation, the processing of their personal data, except when there are legal provisions to the contrary. The right of opposition may be exercised by a written, dated and signed request sent by the Client (person in question, under Law no. 677/2001) to the representative.
3. In addition, the Client has the right of not being subject of an individual decision, as well as the right to file legal proceedings. These rights and exercise methods are described in Article 17-18 of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals regarding processing and free circulation of personal data.
How to access the MoneyGram bank transfer service?
Similar recommended products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MoneyGram?
MoneyGram is a fast money transfer service anywhere in the world. It has over 92.000 agents in 170 countries and gives you the possibility to receive or send cash anywhere abroad / from abroad in 10 minutes without the need for a bank account or credit card.
Do I need an account with OTP Bank to make a MoneyGram transfer?
No. If you make a MoneyGram transfer, you can benefit from free of charge opening of a current account and free of charge issuance of a Flat Mastercard debit card.
What documents do I need to send money?
The Identity Card it's enough in order to send money to any place in the world that has the MoneyGram logo.
How long it will take for the money to get to destination?
With MoneyGram you can receive or send money anywhere in the world in just 10 minutes!
If I send the money through MoneyGram transfer from OTP Bank,it is necessary for the recipient to also come at an OTP Bank unit?
No. In order for the recipient to be able to collect the sent amount of money, he / she must go to any MoneyGram office, anywhere in the world, with the valid identity card. The recipient must know the unique reference number you received from the MoneyGram agent.
When collecting the amount of money, other fees will be charged?
The money is handed over on the spot after the requested information has been submitted, without any other tax or fee.