Were you often required to send electronic documents and statements
but the process could not be completed due to legal aspects? OTP Bank and certSIGN can put an end to this type of inconveniences.
The digital certificate for electronic signature is the easiest way to send, in optimal conditions, documents and statements in digital format, without wasting time and resources.
What are your advantages?
filing tax returns, including the 112 Statement with ANAF (the Romanian Tax Authority), for an unlimited number of small and medium enterprises;
signing of electronic documents, conferring them the same value as a printed document bearing a holograph signature;
sending electronic information to state institutions.
How can you get a digital electronic signature certificate??
Submit the required documents at an OTP Bank branch and you will receive the digital certificate for electronic signature, as soon as possible, at our unit or at the address specified by you.
What does the electronic signature package include?
- qualified certificate;
- cryptographic device required for storing the certificate;
- clickSIGN, the electronic signature and encryption application;
- 60 free time stamps per month, for one year;
- Standard – EUR 47, without VAT;
- Active CECCAR members – EUR 42*, without VAT;
- Active APEC members – EUR 43**, without VAT.
Price for renewal of the electronic signature kit, after 12 months:
- Standard – EUR 30, without VAT;
- Active CECCAR members – EUR 27*, without VAT;
- Active APEC members – EUR 28, without VAT.
The digital certificate can be renewed at OTP Bank Romania, regardless of the company/bank from which it was initially purchased.
This service is provided by certSIGN through OTP Bank Romania.
* under the certSIGN-CECCAR partnership
** under the certSIGN-APEC partnership