The dream you have pursued for years
but have always postponed for lack of funds can finally come true.
Come to OTP and find out all about the personal loan for refinancing with mortgage, so that you can continue to dream.
What are your advantages?
Without income statement – income information will be obtained following ANAF verification;
You can apply together with maximum 3 co-debtors in order to receive a higher amount;
The guarantee is represented by a house;
The mortgaged real estate can be owned by you or another person;
There is a wide range of eligible income (salary, pension, income from independent activities, copyrights, annuities, dividends, income from rent, income gained abroad, etc.);
Equal or decreasing monthly instalments, made of the principal and interest;
You can ask for a refinancing of up to 75% of the mortgage, for a minimum period of 6 months and maximum 360 months;
The credit can have a minimum value of EUR 150 equivalent in RON and a maximum value of EUR 200,000 equivalent in RON.
How can you access a personal loan for refinancing with mortgage from OTP Bank?
Will you be between 26 and 65 years old upon the date of the full reimbursement of the personal loan with mortgage, without mandatory life insurance or under 70 years old upon the date of the full reimbursement of the loan, with mandatory life insurance concluded for the entire loan period?
Is the value of your income the equivalent of the National Minimum Wage?
Then come to any OTP bank branch to discuss about the best option for a personal loan for refinancing with mortgage.
Find out more about guarantees:
The guarantees can be:
- Superior rank mortgage on the property set up as guarantee; an inferior rank mortgage can also be accepted during the loan period, provided the superior rank mortgage is still in the favour of OTP Bank Romania SA;
- Mandatory property insurance policy (PAD) and facultative insurance policy, both assigned in favor of OTP Bank Romania SA;
- Insurance policy covering death from any cause risk (if the case), assigned in favor of OTP Bank Romania S.A.
- Mortgage on all credit balances of current accounts.
The personal loan for refinancing with mortgage from OTP Bank is available for:
- Romanian citizens, residents or non-residents in Romania;
- foreign citizens residents in Romania;
- clients applying individually or together with maximum 3 co-debtors (necessary to improve reimbursement capacity).
Seniority at the current workplace:
- minimum 3 months;
- at least 12 months of activity as registered sole trader (PFA).
Total uninterrupted seniority:
- minimum 12 months.
- Income from fees cashed in besides the salary*;
- Income from administration contracts*;
- Income from management or auditor bonuses;
- Monthly pay, allowances, benefits, food allowance and other permanent rights;
- Food vouchers*;
- Maternity grants*;
- Commercial income (e.g.: service provision, other than liberal professions);
- Income from agent/representation/brokerage agreements / civil agreements/conventions*;
- Income from liberal professions;
- Income from copyright or intellectual rights;
- Income from pensions received in Romania/abroad;
- Income from life annuities;
- Salary earned by Romanian citizens working abroad*;
- Income obtained by navigators based on navigation contracts*;
- Income obtained abroad*;
- Income from dividends*;
- Income from real estate renting.
* accepted only as secondary income.
- Identity card (original);
- Inquiry agreement for income verifications at ANAF* AND/OR Income statement;
- Loan application (original, standard bank form) which includes:
- Statement on payment obligations, litigations with third parties and group relations;
- CRB (Credit Risk Bureau) inquiry approval;
- Credit Bureau inquiry approval;
- Supporting documents for cashed in income.;
- Supporting documents for the loan to be refinanced.
* in case of clients for which the income is not reported at ANAF, additional documents are needed (e.g.: employees of MAI, MApN, SRI, Gendarmerie, etc.).
The bank reserves the right to request additional documents, as the case may be.
We inform you
We inform you:
- About the possibility of increasing the due amounts, in case of interest rate risk materialization for loans with variable interest rate;
- That your payment capacity may be affected by your incomes fluctuation.
Interest rate types available
Interest rate is variable and is changing quarterly considering the consumer credit reference index (IRCC).
Property insurance policies
Mandatory insurance policy (PAD) and facultative insurance policy can be signed with every authorized insurance society.
Property valuation report
Valuation property report can be drawn up by any authorized Valuer, member of National Association of Authorized Valuers’ from Romania.
Do you want more
Read the information from the downloadable .pdf documents or contact us, and we will answer all your questions.
See below a calculation example for the OTP personal loan with mortgage.
Representative example Personal loan with mortgage in RON
In case of an average loan amount of RON 136.000, for 60 months, interest rate of 7.43% (variable interest rate): annual effective interest amounts is 7.77%, the monthly installment is RON 2.721 (repayment method through equal monthly installments), the total cost of the loan is RON 27.538, the paid amount RON 163.538.
The following costs are not known by the creditor and as a consequence are not included in annual effective interest: notary fees, authentication fees of mortgage contract, registration fee for AEGRM, property valuation fee and the costs with insurance policies. These fees will be paid to the respective service provider according to the tariff charged by the service provider.