Find out how easy is to make your dream come true.
After thousands of calculations and thrift, you have finally discovered the loan that will help you accomplish your dream in a relaxed way.
What are your advantages?
The income statement is not required if the information can be verified in the ANAF database;
No advance payment, no guarantor;
RON 0 file analysis fee if you also purchase the Lending option or RON 200 without the Lending option;
0% monthly loan administration fee;
You can borrow any amount between RON 630 and 66,000;
Reimbursement period: between 6 months and 60 months (5 years);
Wide variety of eligible income.
How can you access a personal loan without mortgage from OTP Bank?
If you are over 26 years old, please come to any OTP Bank branch to discuss about the best option for a personal loan. At the final maturity date of the loan you opt for, the maximum age can not exceed 65 years old (inclusive).
Ensure your future and financial stability
You can choose to attach to your personal loan a life and unemployment insurance (PPI).
The insurance policy enters into force upon the loan granting date, i.e. from the date the credit contract and insurance certificate are signed, and is valid until the final maturity of the loan, as long as the insurance policy monthly instalments are paid in full.
If you choose to conclude one, the life and unemployment policy covers the following risks:
- Accidental death and death caused by a disease;
- Total permanent disability caused by accident or disease;
- Involuntary unemployment.
The personal loan from OTP Bank is available for:
- Romanian citizens residing in Romania or foreign citizens residing in Romania (residence certificate valid at least for the loan period) and having their domicile in Romania;
- Clients applying individually or together with a co-debtor (necessary to improve reimbursement capacity).
- minimum 3 months at the current employer;
- the last 12 months, without interruptions of more than 31 days - in case the seniority at the current employer is smaller than 6 months;
- at least 12 months of activity as registered sole trader (PFA).
OTP Bank accepts a wide range of income for granting personal loans.
- Monthly pay, allowances, benefits, food allowance and other permanent rights;
- Income from management contracts;
- Income from copyright or intellectual rights;
- Income from management or auditor bonuses;
- Income from pensions received in Romania/abroad;
- Income from life annuities;
- Commercial income (e.g.: service provision, etc., other than liberal professions);
- Income from liberal professions;
- Maternity grants;
- Food vouchers;
- Salary earned by Romanian citizens working abroad;
- Income obtained by navigators based on navigation contracts;
- Income from administration contracts;
- Income from fees cashed in besides the salary.
Additional terms for co-debtors:
The co-debtor must have the same residence as the main applicant, proven either by the same address listed in the identity card or by submitting an affidavit on having a common household.
- Identity card (original);
- Certificate of residence (original - as the case may be);
- Loan application (original, standard bank form);
- Statement on payment obligations, litigations with third parties and group relations (original, standard bank form);
- CRB (Credit Risk Bureau) inquiry approval (original, standard bank form);
- Credit Bureau inquiry approval (original, standard bank form);
- Utility bill from the residence address or documents proving ownership rights (copy);
- Inquiry agreement for income verifications at ANAF* AND/OR Income statement or supporting documents for cashed in income
* in case of clients for which the income is not reported at ANAF, additional documents are needed (e.g.: employees of MAI, MApN, SRI, Gendarmerie, etc.).
The bank reserves the right to request additional documents, as the case may be.
Do you want more
Read the information from the downloadable .pdf documents or contact us and we will answer all your questions.
See below a calculation example for the OTP personal loan.