2,000 – 44,000 lei
6 – 60 months
Interest rate starting from
8.76% to 13.61%
What are the advantages of an ONLINE Personal Loan?
- Apply online and in just 10 minutes you get the customized offer for your needs.
- You do not need an income certificate.
- If you do not complete the application for the moment, you can always return to the OTPdirekt application and continue where you left off.
- You will receive online contract documentation in advance after confirming your offer.
- We will not give you the run-around! You only have to make one visit to the branch for signing documents and receiving money.
- You can use the money to refinance other existing Loans at an advantageous price. Plus, you're left with money for your projects.
What are the steps for getting the Loan?
Visit here the ONLINE Personal Loan Application, made available through the OTPdirekt platform.
- Choose the amount and the lending period.
- Enter and confirm your mobile number.
- Enter your personal information.
- Choose the offer sent by the bank.
- Choose the territorial unit where you want to complete your Loan application.
- See the final offer in the platform or request to receive it by email.
How does it work?
You are eligible to obtain the ONLINE Personal Loan if you meet at least the following criteria:
You are at least 23 years old at the time of the Loan request and up to 65 years at maturity date;
You are resident in Romania;
You are not an OTP Bank Romania client and do not have active accounts at the time of requesting the Loan;
You have at least 12 months of cumulative professional experience;
You have at least 6 months of work with your current employer;
Your net monthly salary is at least 1,500 lei*;
Accepted incomes are salary and food vouchers;
Co-debtor is not accepted.
* if you earn income from multiple employers, it is acceptable to cumulate them as long as at least one of the incomes is the equivalent of the national minimum wage.
With the ONLINE Personal Loan, you can refinance any type of credit, regardless of the type of guarantee, including credit cards, if the required amount is within the limit of 44,000 lei.
The refinancing operation is possible both under the condition that the Loan subject to refinancing is provided by another bank, as well as by other creditors (e.g. Mortgage companies, CAR, IFN, leasing companies, construction companies, developers).
In the case of refinancing, in order to complete the Loan application in the branch chosen by you in the online application, you must come with the documents provided in the Loan offer you receive by e-mail when completing the online application.
If you have any questions for us, contact us or come to our branches to clarify all aspects of your future Loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum income accepted?
For Loan approval, your minimum net monthly salary must be 1,500 lei. If you earn income from multiple employers, it is acceptable to cumulate them as long as at least one of the earnings is the equivalent of the national minimum wage.
Who are the persons authorized to sign the income certificate?
The authorized persons are: General Director, Financial Director, Human Resources Director, Payroll Officer, Accounting Director. It is necessary to complete the exact position of the person having signatory right on the certificate.
As a retiree what credit can I request?
If you are a retiree and your retirement decision is final or reviewable*, depending on your needs and plans, you can apply for personal Loan for retirees, under favourable conditions or, depending on the amount wanted, home equity Loans or Mortgage Loan. You should also take into account the characteristics of the respective Loans, presented on their pages.
* In the case of a periodic review pension, the Loan will be granted only for a period equal to the number of months remaining until the decision expires, observing the minimum duration of the product.
What insurance is required for a Mortgage Loan?
In the case of Loan for the purchase of dwellings, it is necessary to insure the real estate during the entire lending period (facultative insurance policy and mandatory PAD policy).
What are the possibilities for Loan repayment?
To pay your Loan rates, you can either go to OTP Bank branches or make transfers to your current account (where the required amount will be withdrawn at due date). If the Loan is in a currency other than the one in which the current account was opened, the foreign exchange will be automatically made at the due date.
What conditions must a property satisfy to be Mortgaged?
In order to be Mortgaged, the dwelling must meet the following criteria:
- to represent a property for housing: house, villa, apartment;
- to be unencumbered;
- to be included in the civil circulation;
- to be located in the locality;
- not to be damaged, incomplete or in an advanced stage of wear.
What is the cash withdrawal fee from the current account for your Mortgage Loan?
The credit funds granted will be transferred to the seller's account (opened free of charge for him) and the withdrawal fee from the current account of cash for payments coming from Mortgage Loans is set at 0%.
What happens if the utility bill is on another person's name?
The utility bill is required to be able to check the home address that appears on your Identity Card. It is not mandatory for the utility bill to be on the applicant's name. Instead it is also accepted the documents of ownership.
Can family income be taken into account?
Yes, you can apply for a Loan together with another family member. Both applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the respective Loan.
Which Loans can be refinanced?
You can use the refinancing procedure from OTP Bank if you have a history of at least 6 months with the current Loan and it is:
- personal Loan with / without Mortgage;
- Mortgage Loan for the purchase of dwellings;
- credit card;
- overdraft account.
What do interruptions on the Employment Record Book represent?
Interruptions on the Employment Record Book are the time period you have not had a professional activity. The following are not considered to be interruptions: maternity leave, sick leave, military service, study leave, temporary working disability leave.
Can I get a Mortgage Loan if I am on maternity leave?
Yes, parental allowances are accepted for Loan applications.
If the client receiving income only from parental allowance is not eligible, it is also necessary to bring a main income for personal Loans.
For what period can I apply for a Loan if I have a fixed-term employment contract?
Under these circumstances, you may request a Loan for the maximum remaining period until the expiration of the employment contract, observing the minimum duration set for the respective Loan.
What are the steps to take when I want to get a Loan?
In order to obtain information about our Loans, you must visit any OTP Bank unit or contact the Call Center service at the following telephone number: 0800 88 22 88 (free of charge from any fixed or mobile network in Romania) or at +4021 308 57 10 (also from abroad) from Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 21:00.
In order to know what the maximum amount you can obtain is, ask for an informative budget calculation based on net monthly earnings. If you meet the lending conditions and decide to apply for such Loan, it is necessary to come to any OTP Bank unit with the required documents for the Loan.
The steps for contracting a Loan are:
- performing the preliminary calculation and signing the necessary documents in order to generate the customized offer;
- submitting employee records for case analysis, if applicable;
- submitting documents for the real estate / land and performing its assessment - for Mortgage Loans;
- signing the Loan agreement;
- signing the sale and purchase contracts and the Mortgage (made at the OTP Bank branch) and payment to the real estate / land seller - for the Mortgage Loans.