What do you have to do?
- we check the credit conditions
- we perform a preliminary calculation
- we inform you about of the necessary documents
- you submit all the necessary documents for income and property analysis together with the credit application at the branch
- we inform you about the financial pre-approval
- you pay the assessment fee
- we carry out the inspection of the building and prepare the evaluation report
- after the credit application has been approved, we invite you to our branch to sign the European Standardized Information Sheet (FEIS)
- you can schedule the signing of the contracts with the seller and in front of a notary
- signing the insurance policies of the building
- signing the credit agreement, the sale and purchase contract and the mortgage contract
- transferring the credit amount to your account
- the amount will be transferred to the seller's account opened at OTP Bank or another bank (after you have previously submitted to the bank the complete registration and the Statement of the Land Register with the signing of the mortgage in favor of OTP Bank)
Make your dream house a reality
and you always feel at ease when you know you are returning home to your loved ones, to the warm comfort of your household.
The mortgage loan in RON from OTP Bank helps you buy the home of your dreams.
What are your advantages?
Without income statement – income information will be obtained following ANAF verification;
Minimum downpayment starting with 15%;
Maximum reimbursement period: 30 years;
The value of the mortgage loan can be of at least EUR 1,000 the equivalent in RON or at most EUR 200,000 the equivalent in RON;
You can have a maximum of 3 co-debtors, to qualify for a higher-amount mortgage loan;
The guarantees are represented by a first rank mortgage on your house and property insurance;
RON 0 file analysis fee;
0% monthly loan administration fee;
Equal or decreasing monthly instalments, consisting of principal and interest.
Advantages of the mortgage loan in RON:
The mortgage loan in RON gives you the possibility to control the loan interest. The more products and services you purchase from OTP Bank, the smaller the interest rate is. Therefore, you receive an interest discount for each of the options selected below:
- cash your salary in your current account at OTP Bank;
- pay monthly by POS at merchants, with the OTP Bank debit card;
- conclude a property insurance contract with Groupama;
- purchase a products and services package.
How can you access a mortgage loan with OTP Bank?
- You will be under 65 years old on the date of the full reimbursement of the mortgage loan, without mandatory life insurance.
- You will be under 70 years old on the date of the full reimbursement of the loan, with mandatory life insurance concluded for the entire loan period.
Visit any OTP Bank branch to be informed about the best option of mortgage loan. You can call us at 0800 88 22 88 or 021.308.57.10 for an accurate calculation.
Find out more about:
- Superior rank mortgage on the property set up as guarantee; an inferior rank mortgage can also be accepted during the loan period, provided the superior rank mortgage is still in the favour of OTP Bank Romania SA;
- Mandatory property insurance policy (PAD) and facultative insurance policy, both assigned in favor of OTP Bank Romania SA;
In case the facultative insurance policy is signed with Groupama Insurance, you benefit both from Self-ascertainment and from Emergency repair services. Details on alexa.groupama.ro.
- Insurance policy against death from any cause (if the case), assigned in favor of OTP Bank Romania S.A.;
- Mortgage on all credit balances of current accounts.
The mortgage loan from OTP Bank is available for:
- Romanian citizens, residents or non-residents in Romania;
- foreign citizens residents in Romania;
- clients applying individually or together with a maximum of 3 co-debtors (necessary to improve reimbursement capacity).
Seniority at the current workplace:
- at least 3 months;
- at least 12 months of activity as registered sole trader (PFA).
- the last 12 months, without interruptions of more than 31 days - in case the seniority at the current employer is smaller than 6 months;
- at least 12 months of activity as registered sole trader (PFA).
- Income from fees cashed in besides the salary*;
- Income from management contracts;
- Income from administration contracts*;
- Income from management or auditor bonuses;
- Monthly pay, allowances, benefits, food allowance and other permanent rights;
- Food vouchers*;
- Maternity grants*;
- Commercial income (e.g.: service provision, other than liberal professions);
- Income from agent/representation/brokerage agreements / civil agreements/conventions*;
- Income from liberal professions;
- Income from copyright or intellectual rights;
- Income from pensions received in Romania/abroad;
- Income from life annuities;
- Salary earned by Romanian citizens working abroad*;
- Income obtained by navigators based on navigation contracts*;
- Income obtained abroad*;
- Income from dividends*;
- Income from real estate renting.
* accepted only as secondary income.
- Identity card (original);
- Supporting documents for cashed in income;
- Inquiry agreement for income verifications at ANAF* AND/OR Income statement;
- Loan application (original, standard bank form) which includes: Statement on payment obligations, litigations with third parties and group relations; CRB (Credit Risk Bureau) inquiry approval; Credit Bureau inquiry approval.
* in case of clients for which the income is not reported at ANAF, additional documents are needed (e.g.: employees of MAI, MApN, SRI, Gendarmerie, etc.).
Documents related to the real estate object of the Loan application:
Mortgaged real estate - completed house (registered in the Real Estate Register).
Documents proving ownership of the real estate, such as: sale-purchase agreement, deed of donation etc.
- Completion of registration in the Real Estate Register or Real Estate Register excerpt;
- Sale-purchase pre-contract (as the case may be);
- Guarantee valuation report (drawn up by an authorized Valuer, member of National Association of Authorized Valuers’ from Romania).
The bank reserves the right to request additional documents, as the case may be..
We inform you
We inform you:
- About the possibility of increasing the due amounts, in case of interest rate risk materialization for loans with variable interest rate;
- That your payment capacity may be affected by your incomes fluctuation.
Interest rate types available
Interest rate is variable and is changing quarterly considering the reference rate evolution. For loans in RON the reference rate is ROBOR at 3 months.
Property insurance policies
Mandatory insurance policy (PAD) and facultative insurance policy can be signed with every authorized insurance society.
Do you want more
Read the information from the downloadable .pdf documents or contact us and we will answer all your questions.
See below a calculation example for the OTP mortgage loan.
Representative example Mortgage loan in RON
In case of an average loan amount of RON 170.000, for 301 months, interest rate of 5,25% (variable interest rate): annual effective interest amounts is 5,43%, the monthly installment is RON 1.017 (repayment method through equal monthly installments), the total cost of the loan is RON 137.647 , the paid amount RON 307.647.
The following costs are not known by the creditor and as a consequence are not included in annual effective interest: notary fees and registration fees of sale purchase contract, authentication fees of mortgage contract, registration fee for AEGRM, property valuation fee and the costs with insurance policies. These fees will be paid to the respective service provider according to the tariff charged by the service provider.