The short-term cash loan
is a loan facility designed for:
- paying current urgent obligations (supply of raw materials, other materials, fuel, energy, taxes, current fees and other current operations);
- financing stocks (especially for companies with seasonal activity or a long cycle of manufacture);
- refinancing working capital loan facilities from other banking institutions (plus any associated fees and interests).
What are the advantages of this product?
It ensures the continuity of current business;
It streamlines payments to the budget, suppliers, etc.
It allows you to respond promptly to the growth rate of sales.
How does the short-term cash loan work?
- This non-revolving facility may be used in one or more instalments consistent with the intended purpose, while the reimbursed amounts may not be used again;
- The financing period may not exceed 12 months and the loan is reimbursed in instalments or in full upon maturity;
- The financing may be granted in various currencies, usually consistent with the currency in which the company must make payments.