Use only one qualified digital certificate and you have the possibility of:
- filing tax returns, including the 112 Statement with ANAF (the Romanian Tax Authority), for an unlimited number of small and medium-sized enterprises;
- signing electronic documents, conferring them the same value as a printed document bearing a holograph signature;
- sending electronic information to other state institutions as well.
The documents required in order to issue the certificates may be submitted at an OTP Bank branch in the list and the digital certificates will be sent as soon as possible to the unit where you purchased them or at the address specified by you.
The electronic signature kit provided by certSIGN through OTP Bank Romania includes:
- qualified certificate;
- cryptographic device required for storing the certificate;
- clickSIGN, the electronic signature and encryption application;
- 60 free time stamps per month, for one year;
- Standard - EUR 47, without VAT;
- Active CECCAR members – EUR 42*, without VAT;
- Active APEC members – EUR 43**, without VAT;
Price for renewal of the electronic signature kit, after 12 months:
- Standard – EUR 30, without VAT;
- Active CECCAR members – EUR 27, without VAT;
- Active APEC members – EUR 28, without VAT;
The digital certificate can be renewed at OTP Bank Romania, regardless of the company/bank from which it was initially purchased.
* under the certSIGN-CECCAR partnership
** under the certSIGN-APEC partnership