A company needs all the support to grow and develop. It's simpler when there is a tool that offers multiple destinations for use without having to go to a branch. Everything is fast, easy and completely safe.
What are the advantages of Internet Banking?
Transactions in lei or in other currencies and exchanges / transfers between your accounts;
Non-stop availability, rapidity and accessibility;
Card charging at any time, even during the night or weekend;
Complete safety and flexibility of transactions.
What can you do with Internet Banking?
Viewing information regarding the account;
Payments templates and shedules;
Levels of approval;
Individual access rights;
What other features does the Internet Banking Interface have?
Information on Loans and Accounts
You have access to the following information:
- Type of loan;
- Loan currency;
- The amount granted and the current balance;
- Loan maturity;
- Loan interest rate and accumulated interest;
- Next due date and payment amount;
- In the case of a multi-currency limit, you will receive information on all the credit facilities used.
- Available for the funds administred by OTP Asset Management Romania;
- It only requires one visit in the branch to subscribe for a fund. You also agree to subscribe later on without filling the forms at the counter;
- You can subscribe anytime and anywhere via OTPdirekt.
Credit lines or revolving fixed interest credits
If you have contracted a Credit Line or Fixed Interest Rates Loan, through OTPdirekt - Internet Banking, you can make drawdowns from the facilities by simply signing an addendum.
What conditions do you have to meet?
- The chosen revolving service has been fully used;
- There are no taxes / fees / interest, arrears / garnishments;
- All bank fees have been paid;
- No Event of Anticipated Chargeability has occurred or is ongoing;
- Based on the application for the electronic drawdown, specify the intended use of the loan drawdown;
- The credit line is not part of the Mihail Kogălniceanu programme;
- The credit line should not have the following condition: the loan contract should not have „100% coverage with debit instruments” and the credit line should not be granted within a certain limit.
Debit Instruments Management
View information about debit instruments for payment or receipts:
- Document type;
- Document series and number;
- Bank and name of the beneficiary (for payment instruments) / payer (for receipts);
- Issue date and maturity (payment);
- Possible date of receipt;
- The amount to be paid, respectively the amount the debit instrument was issued for (Amount field);
- Amount paid (Amount Paid field), respectively Amount Received (Amount Received field) related to the debit instrument.