You want to find out more about your banking activity, you need more information about the products and services of OTP Bank or you want to make transactions but you don’t have access to the Internet?
The OTPdirekt – Contact Center service is here to help you!
A specialised operator will provide you the needed information and will process the desired transactions over the phone:
- order a large range of transactions (RON or foreign currency payments, transfers between your own accounts, foreign exchange, opening or closing deposits). It’s cheaper to make payments by Contact Center comparing to bank’s counters. The payment commissions are 25% less than those in OTP Bank’s territorial units.
- request blocking your card or unblocking your PIN code
- open a new current or savings account
- ask for the modification of cash withdrawal limit for your card
- closing, modify or ending a Direct Debit contract
- receive complete information regarding your credit card, transactions that you have performed in a specific time period, the minimum payment amount or the card available balance
- you are informed about pending transactions for your main cards as well as for your subcards
- information offered about the products and services of OTP Bank
You can reach the OTPdirekt - Contact Center service, from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 - 17:30:
- 0800 88 22 88 (reachable free of charge from the fix network Telekom Romania)
- *OTPBANK (*6872265, Orange and Vodafone, normal charge)
- (+4) 021 308 57 10 (reachable from abroad, normal charge)
After selecting the conversation language (Romanian, English or Hungarian), press 3 on the phone keypad.
Do you wish additional information on this service?
Fill in the fields below and an OTP Bank representative will contact you in the shortest possible time.